How many syllables in Bugle
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A sort of wild ox; a buffalo.
- n. - A horn used by hunters.
- n. - A copper instrument of the horn quality of tone, shorter and
more conical that the trumpet, sometimes keyed; formerly much used in
military bands, very rarely in the orchestra; now superseded by the
cornet; -- called also the Kent bugle.
- n. - An elongated glass bead, of various colors, though commonly
- a. - Jet black.
- n. - A plant of the genus Ajuga of the Mint family, a native of
the Old World.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?