How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A cupboard or set of shelves, either movable or fixed at
one side of a room, for the display of plate, china, etc., a sideboard.
- n. - A counter for refreshments; a restaurant at a railroad
station, or place of public gathering.
- v. i. - A blow with the hand; a slap on the face; a cuff.
- v. i. - A blow from any source, or that which affects like a
blow, as the violence of winds or waves; a stroke; an adverse action;
an affliction; a trial; adversity.
- v. i. - A small stool; a stool for a buffet or counter.
- v. t. - To strike with the hand or fist; to box; to beat; to
cuff; to slap.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?