How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A species of the genus Bos or Bubalus (B. bubalus),
originally from India, but now found in most of the warmer countries of
the eastern continent. It is larger and less docile than the common ox,
and is fond of marshy places and rivers.
- n. - A very large and savage species of the same genus (B.
Caffer) found in South Africa; -- called also Cape buffalo.
- n. - Any species of wild ox.
- n. - The bison of North America.
- n. - A buffalo robe. See Buffalo robe, below.
- n. - The buffalo fish. See Buffalo fish, below.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?