How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - One who transacts business for another; an agent.
- v. t. - An agent employed to effect bargains and contracts, as a
middleman or negotiator, between other persons, for a compensation
commonly called brokerage. He takes no possession, as broker, of the
subject matter of the negotiation. He generally contracts in the names
of those who employ him, and not in his own.
- v. t. - A dealer in money, notes, bills of exchange, etc.
- v. t. - A dealer in secondhand goods.
- v. t. - A pimp or procurer.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?