How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - To make bright or brighter; to make to shine; to increase
the luster of; to give a brighter hue to.
- a. - To make illustrious, or more distinguished; to add luster
or splendor to.
- a. - To improve or relieve by dispelling gloom or removing
that which obscures and darkens; to shed light upon; to make cheerful;
as, to brighten one's prospects.
- a. - To make acute or witty; to enliven.
- v. i. - To grow bright, or more bright; to become less dark or
gloomy; to clear up; to become bright or cheerful.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?