How many syllables in Bold
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Forward to meet danger; venturesome; daring; not timorous or
shrinking from risk; brave; courageous.
- n. - Exhibiting or requiring spirit and contempt of danger;
planned with courage; daring; vigorous.
- n. - In a bad sense, too forward; taking undue liberties; over
assuming or confident; lacking proper modesty or restraint; rude;
- n. - Somewhat overstepping usual bounds, or conventional rules, as
in art, literature, etc.; taking liberties in composition or
expression; as, the figures of an author are bold.
- n. - Standing prominently out to view; markedly conspicuous;
striking the eye; in high relief.
- n. - Steep; abrupt; prominent.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?