How many syllables in Boast
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To vaunt one's self; to brag; to say or tell things which
are intended to give others a high opinion of one's self or of things
belonging to one's self; as, to boast of one's exploits courage,
- v. i. - To speak in exulting language of another; to glory; to
- v. t. - To display in ostentatious language; to speak of with
pride, vanity, or exultation, with a view to self-commendation; to
- v. t. - To display vaingloriously.
- v. t. - To possess or have; as, to boast a name.
- v. t. - To dress, as a stone, with a broad chisel.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?