How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - A heavy, loosely woven fabric, usually of wool, and having
a nap, used in bed clothing; also, a similar fabric used as a robe; or
any fabric used as a cover for a horse.
- a. - A piece of rubber, felt, or woolen cloth, used in the
tympan to make it soft and elastic.
- a. - A streak or layer of blubber in whales.
- v. t. - To cover with a blanket.
- v. t. - To toss in a blanket by way of punishment.
- v. t. - To take the wind out of the sails of (another vessel)
by sailing to windward of her.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?