How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A spiritual overseer, superintendent, or director.
- n. - In the Roman Catholic, Greek, and Anglican or Protestant
Episcopal churches, one ordained to the highest order of the ministry,
superior to the priesthood, and generally claiming to be a successor of
the Apostles. The bishop is usually the spiritual head or ruler of a
diocese, bishopric, or see.
- n. - In the Methodist Episcopal and some other churches, one of
the highest church officers or superintendents.
- n. - A piece used in the game of chess, bearing a representation
of a bishop's miter; -- formerly called archer.
- n. - A beverage, being a mixture of wine, oranges or lemons, and
- n. - An old name for a woman's bustle.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?