How many syllables in Bias
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A weight on the side of the ball used in the game of bowls,
or a tendency imparted to the ball, which turns it from a straight
- n. - A leaning of the mind; propensity or prepossession toward an
object or view, not leaving the mind indifferent; bent; inclination.
- n. - A wedge-shaped piece of cloth taken out of a garment (as the
waist of a dress) to diminish its circumference.
- n. - A slant; a diagonal; as, to cut cloth on the bias.
- a. - Inclined to one side; swelled on one side.
- a. - Cut slanting or diagonally, as cloth.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?