How many syllables in Bevel
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any angle other than a right angle; the angle which one
surface makes with another when they are not at right angles; the slant
or inclination of such surface; as, to give a bevel to the edge of a
table or a stone slab; the bevel of a piece of timber.
- n. - An instrument consisting of two rules or arms, jointed
together at one end, and opening to any angle, for adjusting the
surfaces of work to the same or a given inclination; -- called also a
- a. - Having the slant of a bevel; slanting.
- a. - Hence: Morally distorted; not upright.
- v. t. - To cut to a bevel angle; to slope the edge or surface of.
- v. i. - To deviate or incline from an angle of 90¡, as a surface;
2 Syllable Words Starting with?