How many syllables in Belly
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That part of the human body which extends downward from the
breast to the thighs, and contains the bowels, or intestines; the
- n. - The under part of the body of animals, corresponding to the
- n. - The womb.
- n. - The part of anything which resembles the human belly in
protuberance or in cavity; the innermost part; as, the belly of a
flask, muscle, sail, ship.
- n. - The hollow part of a curved or bent timber, the convex part
of which is the back.
- v. t. - To cause to swell out; to fill.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?