How many syllables in Bed
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An article of furniture to sleep or take rest in or on; a
couch. Specifically: A sack or mattress, filled with some soft
material, in distinction from the bedstead on which it is placed (as, a
feather bed), or this with the bedclothes added. In a general sense,
any thing or place used for sleeping or reclining on or in, as a
quantity of hay, straw, leaves, or twigs.
- n. - (Used as the symbol of matrimony) Marriage.
- n. - A plat or level piece of ground in a garden, usually a little
raised above the adjoining ground.
- n. - A mass or heap of anything arranged like a bed; as, a bed of
ashes or coals.
- n. - The bottom of a watercourse, or of any body of water; as, the
bed of a river.
- n. - A layer or seam, or a horizontal stratum between layers; as, a
bed of coal, iron, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?