How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To beat with successive blows; to beat repeatedly and
with violence, so as to bruise, shatter, or demolish; as, to batter a
wall or rampart.
- v. t. - To wear or impair as if by beating or by hard usage.
- v. t. - To flatten (metal) by hammering, so as to compress it
inwardly and spread it outwardly.
- v. t. - A semi-liquid mixture of several ingredients, as, flour,
eggs, milk, etc., beaten together and used in cookery.
- v. t. - Paste of clay or loam.
- v. t. - A bruise on the face of a plate or of type in the form.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?