How many syllables in Basin
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A hollow vessel or dish, to hold water for washing, and for
various other uses.
- n. - The quantity contained in a basin.
- n. - A hollow vessel, of various forms and materials, used in the
arts or manufactures, as that used by glass grinders for forming
concave glasses, by hatters for molding a hat into shape, etc.
- n. - A hollow place containing water, as a pond, a dock for
ships, a little bay.
- n. - A circular or oval valley, or depression of the surface of
the ground, the lowest part of which is generally occupied by a lake,
or traversed by a river.
- n. - The entire tract of country drained by a river, or sloping
towards a sea or lake.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?