How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An agreement between parties concerning the sale of
property; or a contract by which one party binds himself to transfer
the right to some property for a consideration, and the other party
binds himself to receive the property and pay the consideration.
- n. - An agreement or stipulation; mutual pledge.
- n. - A purchase; also ( when not qualified), a gainful
transaction; an advantageous purchase; as, to buy a thing at a bargain.
- n. - The thing stipulated or purchased; also, anything bought
- n. - To make a bargain; to make a contract for the exchange of
property or services; -- followed by with and for; as, to bargain with
a farmer for a cow.
- v. t. - To transfer for a consideration; to barter; to trade;
as, to bargain one horse for another.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?