How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To address playful good-natured ridicule to, -- the
person addressed, or something pertaining to him, being the subject of
the jesting; to rally; as, he bantered me about my credulity.
- v. t. - To jest about; to ridicule in speaking of, as some
trait, habit, characteristic, and the like.
- v. t. - To delude or trick, -- esp. by way of jest.
- v. t. - To challenge or defy to a match.
- n. - The act of bantering; joking or jesting; humorous or
good-humored raillery; pleasantry.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?