How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An itinerant licensed dealer in commodities used for food;
a hawker; a huckster; -- formerly applied especially to one who bought
grain in one place and sold it in another.
- n. - A carnivorous quadruped of the genus Meles or of an allied
genus. It is a burrowing animal, with short, thick legs, and long claws
on the fore feet. One species (M. vulgaris), called also brock,
inhabits the north of Europe and Asia; another species (Taxidea
Americana / Labradorica) inhabits the northern parts of North America.
- n. - A brush made of badgers' hair, used by artists.
- v. t. - To tease or annoy, as a badger when baited; to worry or
- v. t. - To beat down; to cheapen; to barter; to bargain.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?