How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That service which a tenant owed his lord, to be done by
the work beasts of the tenant, as the carriage of wheat, turf, etc.
- n. - A tariff or duty on goods, etc.
- n. - Any charge in addition to the regular charge for freight
of goods shipped.
- n. - A contribution to a loss or charge which has been imposed
upon one of several for the general benefit; damage done by sea perils.
- n. - The equitable and proportionate distribution of loss or
expense among all interested.
- n. - A mean proportion, medial sum or quantity, made out of
unequal sums or quantities; an arithmetical mean. Thus, if A loses 5
dollars, B 9, and C 16, the sum is 30, and the average 10.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?