How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To clothe with authority, warrant, or legal power; to
give a right to act; to empower; as, to authorize commissioners to
settle a boundary.
- v. t. - To make legal; to give legal sanction to; to
legalize; as, to authorize a marriage.
- v. t. - To establish by authority, as by usage or public
opinion; to sanction; as, idioms authorized by usage.
- v. t. - To sanction or confirm by the authority of some one;
to warrant; as, to authorize a report.
- v. t. - To justify; to furnish a ground for.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?