How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act or process of augmenting, or making larger,
by addition, expansion, or dilation; increase.
- n. - The state of being augmented; enlargement.
- n. - The thing added by way of enlargement.
- n. - A additional charge to a coat of arms, given as a
mark of honor.
- n. - The stage of a disease in which the symptoms go on
- n. - In counterpoint and fugue, a repetition of the
subject in tones of twice the original length.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?