How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - Being present, or in the train; accompanying; in
- v. t. - Accompanying, connected with, or immediately
following, as consequential; consequent; as, intemperance with all its
- v. t. - Depending on, or owing duty or service to; as, the
widow attendant to the heir.
- n. - One who attends or accompanies in any character
whatever, as a friend, companion, servant, agent, or suitor.
- n. - One who is present and takes part in the proceedings;
as, an attendant at a meeting.
- n. - That which accompanies; a concomitant.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?