How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To attain; to get act; to hit.
- v. t. - To find guilty; to convict; -- said esp. of a jury on
trial for giving a false verdict.
- v. t. - To subject (a person) to the legal condition formerly
resulting from a sentence of death or outlawry, pronounced in respect
of treason or felony; to affect by attainder.
- v. t. - To accuse; to charge with a crime or a dishonorable
- v. t. - To affect or infect, as with physical or mental disease
or with moral contagion; to taint or corrupt.
- v. t. - To stain; to obscure; to sully; to disgrace; to cloud
2 Syllable Words Starting with?