How many syllables in Atlas
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who sustains a great burden.
- n. - The first vertebra of the neck, articulating immediately
with the skull, thus sustaining the globe of the head, whence the name.
- n. - A collection of maps in a volume
- n. - A volume of plates illustrating any subject.
- n. - A work in which subjects are exhibited in a tabular from or
arrangement; as, an historical atlas.
- n. - A large, square folio, resembling a volume of maps; --
called also atlas folio.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?