How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of assuming, or taking to or upon one's self;
the act of taking up or adopting.
- n. - The act of taking for granted, or supposing a thing
without proof; supposition; unwarrantable claim.
- n. - The thing supposed; a postulate, or proposition
assumed; a supposition.
- n. - The minor or second proposition in a categorical
- n. - The taking of a person up into heaven.
- n. - A festival in honor of the ascent of the Virgin Mary
3 Syllable Words Starting with?