How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To join with one, as a friend, companion, partner, or
confederate; as, to associate others with us in business, or in an
- v. t. - To join or connect; to combine in acting; as,
particles of gold associated with other substances.
- v. t. - To connect or place together in thought.
- v. t. - To accompany; to keep company with.
- v. i. - To unite in company; to keep company, implying
intimacy; as, congenial minds are disposed to associate.
- v. i. - To unite in action, or to be affected by the action
of a different part of the body.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?