How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To appoint; to allot; to apportion; to make over.
- v. t. - To fix, specify, select, or designate; to point out
authoritatively or exactly; as, to assign a limit; to assign counsel
for a prisoner; to assign a day for trial.
- v. t. - To transfer, or make over to another, esp. to transfer
to, and vest in, certain persons, called assignees, for the benefit of
- v. - A thing pertaining or belonging to something else; an
- n. - A person to whom property or an interest is transferred;
as, a deed to a man and his heirs and assigns.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?