How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of looking; vision; gaze; glance.
- n. - Look, or particular appearance of the face; countenance;
- n. - Appearance to the eye or the mind; look; view.
- n. - Position or situation with regard to seeing; that position
which enables one to look in a particular direction; position in
relation to the points of the compass; as, a house has a southern
aspect, that is, a position which faces the south.
- n. - Prospect; outlook.
- n. - The situation of planets or stars with respect to one
another, or the angle formed by the rays of light proceeding from them
and meeting at the eye; the joint look of planets or stars upon each
other or upon the earth.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?