How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A distinct portion of an instrument, discourse, literary
work, or any other writing, consisting of two or more particulars, or
treating of various topics; as, an article in the Constitution. Hence:
A clause in a contract, system of regulations, treaty, or the like; a
term, condition, or stipulation in a contract; a concise statement; as,
articles of agreement.
- n. - A literary composition, forming an independent portion of
a magazine, newspaper, or cyclopedia.
- n. - Subject; matter; concern; distinct.
- n. - A distinct part.
- n. - A particular one of various things; as, an article of
merchandise; salt is a necessary article.
- n. - Precise point of time; moment.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?