How many syllables in Array
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Order; a regular and imposing arrangement; disposition in
regular lines; hence, order of battle; as, drawn up in battle array.
- n. - The whole body of persons thus placed in order; an orderly
collection; hence, a body of soldiers.
- n. - An imposing series of things.
- n. - Dress; garments disposed in order upon the person; rich or
- n. - A ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer,
of a jury as impaneled in a cause.
- n. - The panel itself.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?