How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of arranging or putting in an orderly
condition; the state of being arranged or put in order; disposition in
- n. - The manner or result of arranging; system of parts
disposed in due order; regular and systematic classification; as,
arrangement of one's dress; the Linnaean arrangement of plants.
- n. - Preparatory proceeding or measure; preparation; as, we
have made arrangement for receiving company.
- n. - Settlement; adjustment by agreement; as, the parties
have made an arrangement between themselves concerning their disputes;
a satisfactory arrangement.
- n. - The adaptation of a composition to voices or
instruments for which it was not originally written.
- n. - A piece so adapted; a transcription; as, a pianoforte
arrangement of Beethoven's symphonies; an orchestral arrangement of a
song, an opera, or the like.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?