How many syllables in Argue
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To invent and offer reasons to support or overthrow a
proposition, opinion, or measure; to use arguments; to reason.
- v. i. - To contend in argument; to dispute; to reason; --
followed by with; as, you may argue with your friend without convincing
- v. t. - To debate or discuss; to treat by reasoning; as, the
counsel argued the cause before a full court; the cause was well
- v. t. - To prove or evince; too manifest or exhibit by inference,
deduction, or reasoning.
- v. t. - To persuade by reasons; as, to argue a man into a
- v. t. - To blame; to accuse; to charge with.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?