How many syllables in Area
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any plane surface, as of the floor of a room or church, or of
the ground within an inclosure; an open space in a building.
- n. - The inclosed space on which a building stands.
- n. - The sunken space or court, giving ingress and affording light
to the basement of a building.
- n. - An extent of surface; a tract of the earth's surface; a
region; as, vast uncultivated areas.
- n. - The superficial contents of any figure; the surface included
within any given lines; superficial extent; as, the area of a square or
- n. - A spot or small marked space; as, the germinative area.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?