How many syllables in Apron
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An article of dress, of cloth, leather, or other stuff, worn
on the fore part of the body, to keep the clothes clean, to defend them
from injury, or as a covering. It is commonly tied at the waist by
- n. - Something which by its shape or use suggests an apron;
- n. - The fat skin covering the belly of a goose or duck.
- n. - A piece of leather, or other material, to be spread before a
person riding on an outside seat of a vehicle, to defend him from the
rain, snow, or dust; a boot.
- n. - A leaden plate that covers the vent of a cannon.
- n. - A piece of carved timber, just above the foremost end of the
2 Syllable Words Starting with?