How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Set apart for a particular use or person. Hence:
Belonging peculiarly; peculiar; suitable; fit; proper.
- v. t. - To take to one's self in exclusion of others; to
claim or use as by an exclusive right; as, let no man appropriate the
use of a common benefit.
- v. t. - To set apart for, or assign to, a particular person
or use, in exclusion of all others; -- with to or for; as, a spot of
ground is appropriated for a garden; to appropriate money for the
increase of the navy.
- v. t. - To make suitable; to suit.
- v. t. - To annex, as a benefice, to a spiritual
corporation, as its property.
- n. - A property; attribute.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?