How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To come or go near, in place or time; to draw nigh; to
- v. i. - To draw near, in a figurative sense; to make advances;
to approximate; as, he approaches to the character of the ablest
- v. t. - To bring near; to cause to draw near; to advance.
- v. t. - To come near to in place, time, or character; to draw
nearer to; as, to approach the city; to approach my cabin; he
approached the age of manhood.
- v. t. - To take approaches to.
- v. i. - The act of drawing near; a coming or advancing near.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?