How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of appearing or coming into sight; the act of
becoming visible to the eye; as, his sudden appearance surprised me.
- n. - A thing seed; a phenomenon; a phase; an apparition; as,
an appearance in the sky.
- n. - Personal presence; exhibition of the person; look;
- n. - Semblance, or apparent likeness; external show. pl.
Outward signs, or circumstances, fitted to make a particular impression
or to determine the judgment as to the character of a person or a
thing, an act or a state; as, appearances are against him.
- n. - The act of appearing in a particular place, or in
society, a company, or any proceedings; a coming before the public in a
particular character; as, a person makes his appearance as an
historian, an artist, or an orator.
- n. - Probability; likelihood.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?