How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Going before in time; prior; anterior; preceding; as,
an event antecedent to the Deluge; an antecedent cause.
- a. - Presumptive; as, an antecedent improbability.
- n. - That which goes before in time; that which precedes.
- n. - One who precedes or goes in front.
- n. - The earlier events of one's life; previous principles,
conduct, course, history.
- n. - The noun to which a relative refers; as, in the
sentence "Solomon was the prince who built the temple," prince is the
antecedent of who.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?