How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Obliged to answer; liable to be called to account;
liable to pay, indemnify, or make good; accountable; amenable;
responsible; as, an agent is answerable to his principal; to be
answerable for a debt, or for damages.
- a. - Capable of being answered or refuted; admitting a
- a. - Correspondent; conformable; hence, comparable.
- a. - Proportionate; commensurate; suitable; as, an
achievement answerable to the preparation for it.
- a. - Equal; equivalent; adequate.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?