How many syllables in Angle
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The inclosed space near the point where two lines meet; a
corner; a nook.
- n. - The figure made by. two lines which meet.
- n. - The difference of direction of two lines. In the lines meet,
the point of meeting is the vertex of the angle.
- n. - A projecting or sharp corner; an angular fragment.
- n. - A name given to four of the twelve astrological "houses."
- n. - A fishhook; tackle for catching fish, consisting of a line,
hook, and bait, with or without a rod.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?