How many syllables in Angel
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A messenger.
- n. - A spiritual, celestial being, superior to man in power and
intelligence. In the Scriptures the angels appear as God's messengers.
- n. - One of a class of "fallen angels;" an evil spirit; as, the
devil and his angels.
- n. - A minister or pastor of a church, as in the Seven Asiatic
- n. - Attendant spirit; genius; demon.
- n. - An appellation given to a person supposed to be of angelic
goodness or loveliness; a darling.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?