How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The art of dissecting, or artificially separating the
different parts of any organized body, to discover their situation,
structure, and economy; dissection.
- n. - The science which treats of the structure of organic
bodies; anatomical structure or organization.
- n. - A treatise or book on anatomy.
- n. - The act of dividing anything, corporeal or intellectual,
for the purpose of examining its parts; analysis; as, the anatomy of a
- n. - A skeleton; anything anatomized or dissected, or which has
the appearance of being so.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?