How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - A disposition or arrangement of troops for attacking an
enemy unexpectedly from a concealed station. Hence: Unseen peril; a
device to entrap; a snare.
- v. t. - A concealed station, where troops or enemies lie in wait
to attack by surprise.
- v. t. - The troops posted in a concealed place, for attacking by
surprise; liers in wait.
- v. t. - To station in ambush with a view to surprise an enemy.
- v. t. - To attack by ambush; to waylay.
- v. i. - To lie in wait, for the purpose of attacking by
surprise; to lurk.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?