How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - A lying in a wood, concealed, for the purpose of
attacking an enemy by surprise. Hence: A lying in wait, and concealed
in any situation, for a like purpose; a snare laid for an enemy; an
- v. t. - A place in which troops lie hid, to attack an enemy
- v. t. - The body of troops lying in ambush.
- v. t. - To post or conceal in ambush; to ambush.
- v. t. - To lie in wait for, or to attack from a covert or
lurking place; to waylay.
- v. i. - To lie in ambush.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?