How many syllables in Alloy
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - Any combination or compound of metals fused together; a
mixture of metals; for example, brass, which is an alloy of copper and
zinc. But when mercury is one of the metals, the compound is called an
- v. t. - The quality, or comparative purity, of gold or silver;
- v. t. - A baser metal mixed with a finer.
- v. t. - Admixture of anything which lessens the value or detracts
from; as, no happiness is without alloy.
- v. t. - To reduce the purity of by mixing with a less valuable
substance; as, to alloy gold with silver or copper, or silver with
- v. t. - To mix, as metals, so as to form a compound.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?