How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Approval; approbation.
- n. - The act of allowing, granting, conceding, or admitting;
authorization; permission; sanction; tolerance.
- n. - Acknowledgment.
- n. - License; indulgence.
- n. - That which is allowed; a share or portion allotted or
granted; a sum granted as a reimbursement, a bounty, or as appropriate
for any purpose; a stated quantity, as of food or drink; hence, a
limited quantity of meat and drink, when provisions fall short.
- n. - Abatement; deduction; the taking into account of
mitigating circumstances; as, to make allowance for the inexperience of
3 Syllable Words Starting with?