How many syllables in Allow
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To praise; to approve of; hence, to sanction.
- v. t. - To like; to be suited or pleased with.
- v. t. - To sanction; to invest; to intrust.
- v. t. - To grant, give, admit, accord, afford, or yield; to let
one have; as, to allow a servant his liberty; to allow a free passage;
to allow one day for rest.
- v. t. - To own or acknowledge; to accept as true; to concede; to
accede to an opinion; as, to allow a right; to allow a claim; to allow
the truth of a proposition.
- v. t. - To grant (something) as a deduction or an addition; esp.
to abate or deduct; as, to allow a sum for leakage.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?