How many syllables in Alive
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Having life, in opposition to dead; living; being in a state
in which the organs perform their functions; as, an animal or a plant
which is alive.
- a. - In a state of action; in force or operation; unextinguished;
unexpired; existent; as, to keep the fire alive; to keep the affections
- a. - Exhibiting the activity and motion of many living beings;
- a. - Sprightly; lively; brisk.
- a. - Having susceptibility; easily impressed; having lively
feelings, as opposed to apathy; sensitive.
- a. - Of all living (by way of emphasis).
2 Syllable Words Starting with?