How many syllables in Alarm
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A summons to arms, as on the approach of an enemy.
- n. - Any sound or information intended to give notice of
approaching danger; a warning sound to arouse attention; a warning of
- n. - A sudden attack; disturbance; broil.
- n. - Sudden surprise with fear or terror excited by apprehension
of danger; in the military use, commonly, sudden apprehension of being
attacked by surprise.
- n. - A mechanical contrivance for awaking persons from sleep, or
rousing their attention; an alarum.
- v. t. - To call to arms for defense; to give notice to (any one)
of approaching danger; to rouse to vigilance and action; to put on the
2 Syllable Words Starting with?