How many syllables in Air
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The fluid which we breathe, and which surrounds the earth; the
atmosphere. It is invisible, inodorous, insipid, transparent,
compressible, elastic, and ponderable.
- n. - Symbolically: Something unsubstantial, light, or volatile.
- n. - A particular state of the atmosphere, as respects heat, cold,
moisture, etc., or as affecting the sensations; as, a smoky air, a damp
air, the morning air, etc.
- n. - Any aeriform body; a gas; as, oxygen was formerly called vital
- n. - Air in motion; a light breeze; a gentle wind.
- n. - Odoriferous or contaminated air.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?